When purchasing a company it is important to remember these 5 Golden rules:
1. Choose a respectable corporate services provider which has a physical office you can visit to discuss your requirements in confidence.
2. Choose a recognised bank in a stable country and ensure that they will accept instructions by fax or offer internet banking services
3. Beware of general costs such as “Disbursements” and “Other Expenses”
4. Deal with a company whose office is located away from your country of residence – as your personal records will be kept there.
5. For maximum confidentiality, try to ensure that the company and the company’s bank account are located in 2 different jurisdictions.